Monday, July 22, 2013

Winged Things

is the theme this week over on the Tando Creative Blog and its my turn to kick start the week so I created this card:-


This card has three butterflies from the butterfly grab bag - using Paperartsy Fresco Finish acryllic paints I've painted the butterflies and built up the colour whilst the paint was still wet - I love the way these paints blend together ...the bodies are made up of bling lines.....the text is a Dylusions stamp which was stamped onto cardstock and coloured using distress inks.

I also made this card:-



I used the Andy Skinner burning rubber mask with distress inks and outlined with black pen.  Then I splattered dylusions ink across the card.  The same dylusions stamp was stamped and coloured with the distress inks....the owl from the grab pack was coloured in using the paperartsy paints and definition added using white pen....this is a flat piece there are no accents added at all....

Those owls are sooo cute.

Thank You for visiting my blog today xx

2 comments:

chrissie said...

Both wonderful and very happy creations.

Love Chrissie x

Karen said...

Yes, the owls are definitely cute!!!! These are really lovely cards Carol and I agree, Fresco paints blend beautifully don't they xxx