Monday, July 1, 2013

A new month

Grief we're into month 7 of 2013 where is the year going? its also just a month until my "0" birthday! which is a bit scary really - I really don't feel my age tho'!!!! lolxx

This week over on the Tando Creative blog we have a new weekly theme and this week its:-

CARDS

Today its my turn to show you this:-


the base was made using distress stains...then using Paperartsy Freshco finish acrylic paint I stencilled thro' the following masks:-  "vogue" by Andy Skinner, random circles mask and the sequin waste mask....the circles had extra colour added and were outlined with a black pen...the main image "vogue" was outlined with a white all stablio pencil to make the shape pop off the page....I stamped a text stamp randomly around the outside and then doodled...added some prima washi tape and some bling....then mounted the card onto a card base....

Don't forget to pop over to the Tando blog this week - there are loads of great cards lined up for you and don't forget there's a new theme over on the Challenge blog this week too!

TFL xx

5 comments:

Karen said...

Love it sweetheart!!!!!! HUGS xxx

Dawn said...

What a gorgeous card Carol, I LOVE it. Fab journal style background and the white around the silhouette works brilliantly, I love those pencils too, sooooo easy to blend!!
Hugs x

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Beautiful card Carol x

Cocofolies said...

I LOVE this card Carol, you have wonderfully used and mixed these three masks as well as put on it so lovely colours... Great work !! :) Hugs, Coco xx

Dotty Jo said...

Great card Carol! I just had an 'Oh' birthday.... but now I think most of my birthdays are those, Jo x