Sunday, July 7, 2013

What a lovely day...

The sun has been shining, managed to get all my washing done and ironed and watched Andy Murray win at Wimbledon!! yeahhhhhhhh..

Whilst watching the tennis I sat and made some cards.  My cousins 17 year old daughter is raising funds for Gt Ormand Street Childrens hospital by organising an old fashioned village fete at Stratford St Mary, Colchester, Essex on 17th August - so if you're passing call in - she's done all of this herself so I'm proud to support her in her efforts by having a "stall" - the problem with having a stall is that you have to have things to sell!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl so a makin' I'm a being!!

So, today I've made some of these...



The backing papers are from prima and the stamps are from Artistic Outpost called "Diesel Punk" all coloured in using distress inks...

So, what do you think, will they sell??

TFL xx

4 comments:

chrissie said...

They look terrific to me and will sell for sure. Hope the sale goes well.

Well done Andy Murray eh! I bet we are all still reeling from watching that match

Love Chrissie xx

Karen said...

They will definitely sell Carol!!! Wow! a 17yr old organising a fete...good for her. I hope that people who winge about teenagers read this!!! xxx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

arol the cards are brilliant! so hard to do men cards but you've got it sorted.

sue x

Cocofolies said...

Really gorgeous card I almost missed !! Love it ! xx