Monday, November 23, 2009

A trio of cards....

and all of them different!

Card no 1:-

base card made out of pink bazzil, the stamps are by Purple Onion (have you guessed I just love those stamps!) and stamped with pink stazon onto white card and layered onto deeper pink - I've added mini gems to the larger panel, top and bottom - a pink flower stamped and spritzed with glimmer mists, leaves and pearls finish it off....

Card no 2:-
I just love this - the piccie is a bit light....the base of the card has been masked with a glimmer mist mask and then acryllic paint over the top - the chandelliers are from inkadinkadoo and the lady is one of my fav stamps by rubber stampede and has been hi-lighted with water colour pencils. Bling has been added to the chandelliers to look like lights! the flowers have been stamped and misted with glimmer mist....

Card 3
another one of those easel cards - sugar nellie image coloured in with water colour pencils, happy birthday is a rub on and the stopper is a nestie cut...

TFL xx

7 comments:

Pia said...

wow what a great cards, lovely colours. Have a nice day.
hugs Piaxx

Karen said...

I think I am going to have to investigate Purple Onion...if I can find them haha. I love all 3 of your card but the 2nd has to be my fave XXX

CLARE said...

lovely cards Carol. The baby one is really different and the flower is gorgeous. Middle card is my fave, like the jaunty angle of the chandaliers. x

Carol Plume said...

Karen, the link to Purple Onion designs is on my side panel - email Michele after placing your order for p&p charges - she's really nice!

lilythepink said...

your cards are beautiful. I easpecialy like your easel cards can you tell me where I can get instructions on how to make easel cards?

Sue said...

I love the baby card it's different to the usual nursery type ones.
Sue x

melody said...

what beautiful cards chickie! all so different..and so elegant! awesome work!