Sunday, November 15, 2009

awards....

I've been very lucky to have been nominated for the following awards....

this one from Gez
this one from Laura


and this one from Tracey
I want to say a big THANK YOU to these dear friends and talented ladies for nominating me for these awards - I really do appreciate it...xx

I can't just choose a few people to pass the awards onto as there is so much talent out there and so many bloggers inspire me so much - so, if you don't have these awards please take them with my love and thanks for being such a great source of inspiration....xx

2 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Fantastic Carol. Truly deserved you are definately an inspiration girl.xx

Traceyr said...

I second Gez's comment you deserve it Carol for the inspiration and general loveliness I see on your blog daily. :)