Sunday, November 15, 2009

good heavens, twice in one day!!!

whats that all about??????????? roflxx

I've been having a play with some metal and also some ferro and terra paints/texture paste by viva...

I do a monthly swap with my friend Anne, here are the atc's for the month!


All ATCs have a kraft base with basic grey June bug on (You'd never believe it!!) the June bug is far too bright for me - why I've still got it I don't know!! anyway, ATC one (from the left) has pieces of dictionary adhered, then coated with Ranger rock candy then hi-lighted with a chalk ink....the image had been stamped and watercoloured.
The middle has been stamped with a prima dotty stamp, then ferro added and stamped into with terra painted over the top, archie was stamped onto metal, embossed, filled, sandwiched, filed and spritzed with glimmer mists...the last one, has terra paint in the corner and the image placed over the top....

This small pizza box is a work in progress - I think it needs "something else" but not sure what at this moment!!


The box is made from bazill, the top has ferro and terra added and then spritzed with glimmer mist....arch has been made as before....

TFL enjoy the rest of the weekend. xx

13 comments:

Kaz said...

I love those ATC's Carol, but I think you need to do me a tutorial!!!

Looking forward to seeing the finished pizza box too, it looks fab so far. xx

Angelnorth said...

These looks like they were fun to do Carol! Love the embossed metal bird especially!

Traceyr said...

These are gorgeous Carol love the textured look and colours and well all of these really. hahaha

Pia said...

wooow what a great atc cards

Hazel said...

What lovely creative crafting - super effects you've achieved x

CLARE said...

Love the metal look - I'm intrigued by the method - love to see how you do them. They are all very striking. x

Janice said...

Gosh these are amazing Carol. Really lovely to have all that 3D work and metallic finish.

Karen said...

Oh Carol, I am fascinated by all these!!! Like Kaz, is there any chance of a tutorial for the tecniques that you used???

Looking forward to seeing that gorgeous pizza box when its done XXX

Gez Butterworth said...

Super awesome Carol. Wow! can I 2nd & 3rd Kaz & Karen we need to know!! hehe.. looks like you had lots of fun making these.xx

Laura said...

Thes look really great. Love them.

Traceyr said...

Carol you have been awarded another award please pop over to my blog and collection it.

:)

Pia said...

hej Carol.
I have send you a mail.
Hugs Piaxx

melody said...

WOWZA ~ love your ATCs chickie! WOWZA!