Friday, November 27, 2009

Last of the card...

weeks over at SCD this week...we've had some fab creations to our themes and its been great seeing loads of new blogs! great source of inspiration for all hey?

This week its my turn to choose the theme and I've chosen:-

Red and Green Snowmen!!

Here's my take:-

Backing paper (don't faint Sue!!) is by October Afternoon and has been distressed and had its edges inked! the stamp, one of sir T!m's, was stamped onto white card and then coloured with red and green watercolour inks - I then sprayed some marshmallow glimmer mist into a dish and painted with it to blend the colours and add some sparkle - still ended up giving it a good blast after too! that glimmer mist is totally gorgeous - its doesn't colour just adds shimmer - its really pretty! the snowflakes are punched with a Martha Stewart punch and small gems added.

Really hope that you can pop along to SCD and join us this week would love to see what you all come up with and don't forget a new month next month with some nice blog candy and new challenges.

TFL xx

7 comments:

Laura said...

Great card. Tim's images are just great. Like the shimmer.

Do What You Love said...

You really have a lovely blog. Your card is definitely unique - I love your style! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such warmth; it is so appreciated!

melody said...

what a beautiful card carol! love that stamped image and touch of glitter! beautifully done

margaret said...

oops sorry Carol don't know where my brain is today. I used the wrong name. Think I left the brain on the train.lol xx

peggy gatto said...

A beautiful festive card!

Artyjen said...

Hey! Great card....I'm a bit Christmas carded out!! LOL
Thanks for the visit..can't say more till after Fri ;)
Afraid I did not get one of your ATC's :( Perhaps we will get to swap the key ones!
xoxo

Maria Matter said...

this is lovely!

Beautifully done!
Blessings, Maria