Friday, August 28, 2015

DCM - FEELING FRUITY

Hi, can you believe that today is my last post as Guest DT over on the DCM blog? I've enjoyed my stint and hope that you've all liked my contributions to the weekly dares…so, for this last week, the dare has been hosted by Jo and her theme is:-

FEELING FRUITY

grief that one had me stumped! but then I remembered these pear stamps in my stash…


my base is a A5 sized kraft cardbase to which I adhered a piece of card that I had applied paperartsy paints, stamping and doodling….he pears were then stamped onto white cardstock and fussy cut out…a piece of washi tape was added as their base! "smile" is a really old paper salon stamp which was then given a covering of glossy accents.

Pop on over to the DCM blog and see the rest of the fruity offerings.

TFL xx

2 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful card - the background is fantastic and the pears complete it perfectly :)

Karen said...

This is so pretty Carol!!!! Love it!!!! x