Monday, August 3, 2015

August...

Its August - can you believe it - 8th month of the year - where is this year going?

As its the first week of a new month over on the Tando blog we have a colour theme:-




this month I have made a card:-


my base is a 5" x 7" card base, I stencilled twisted citreon distress ink thro' the tando sequin waste stencil…taking a piece of cardstock I brayered (of sorts, since my brayers roller has had it and I can't find the news ones I bought!!) acryllic paint and once dry tore strips that were then edged with distress ink.  If you are lucky to attend a craft show where tando are exhibiting you will see that they have a selection of cut "words" that can be decorated to match your project, "happy" is one such word that was painted with acrylic paint and then given a layer of deco art gloss finish.  The words are not available on the website, but, do give the stand a look if you are in a fair….

Pop on over to the Tando blog and see if you are the lucky winner this month ….

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous card Carol. I love the yellow stenciling it makes everything else pop! ♥