Monday, January 5, 2015

2015

Happy New Year!

I hope that you all had a great Christmas and that 2015 will be good to you all!

Today sees a big change over on the Tando blog.  We have decided to close the monthly challenge blog and invite everyone to join us with our weekly themes, there will still be a monthly draw with a prize just more choice to join in…. if you're interested in having a go pop on over to the Tando blog and join in the fun…

Our first theme for 2015 is a colour theme:-




and I've made this piece:-


Taking a large gothic arch layered frame I brayered on stone acrylic paint and then added hi-lights of teal (showing up rather blue here!) I then stencilled paint thro' the round grid stencil.  I then stamped the background using a lined stamp…. once painted I then adhered two of the outer frames into place.  Using the same paints I painted three mini flowers, two mini leaves and the outer edge from the diamond grid (grey) and the middles with a mixture of pale blue and the teal….. once the inner sections were dry I then stamped images onto the shapes before adhering them into the grid.  My flowers, leaves and grid were then doodled on and then added a coat of crackle glaze…a sentiment finished off the frame.  All elements are available from the Tando Retail Shop.

To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies pop on over to the tando blog….

TFL x

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Carol!!!! I love the way you have incorporated the grid into this, HUGS xxx