Sunday, September 14, 2014

Tando Tag

Today is the last day of tag week over on the tando creative blog and I'm finishing off the week with this tag:-


I used a die cut tag as my base and gave it a coat of acrylic paint…once this had dried I brayered on some more paint…I then used the round grid mask and the "bump" technique to create my background - some darker paint was also added to the edges…..I then painted some stars, from the grab bag of stars..and gave them a covering of distress tickles, once dry they were outlined with black and hi-lighted with white - I took a straight domino and painted with acrylic paint, adding darker toning on the edges, doodling and white dots finished it off…

TFL xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is really gorgeously romantic Carol, I assume its to go on a certain someones present, hugs xxx