Monday, September 1, 2014

Black and Purple

is this weeks theme over on the Tando Creative blog this week and I'm kicking off the week with:-


I started with a small Karen's frame and adhered two outers together and painted black, and painted the base plate purple - using the same paints I painted three flowers from the mini range, a mini heart  and a mini key - the key, heart and frame were then given a coating of Ranger crackle glaze.  I added black outlines to the flowers and a piece of bling for the centres.  At this stage I wasn't quite sure where I was going with this - but, after finding my domino stamps I decided to stamp "imagine" with black ink and mounting her inside the frame….the flowers and key were then extras' for photo purposes!!! lolxx  a bit of purple treasure gold finished off the frame.

There are projects most days over on the Tando blog do pop on over and take a look.

TFL xx

3 comments:

Karen said...

This is incredibly pretty Carol! Plus, you had me looking to see how the flowers & key were attached hahaha xxx

Sharon said...

Beautiful Carol a really lovely project x

Traceyr said...

Wow that crackle glaze has given the chipboard a real feel of ceramic Carol - it's great. :)