Monday, April 14, 2014

Spots...

is the theme this week over on the Tando Creative blog and here is my piece for the week:-


lol, do you think I've gone a bit overboard with the spots??

My base is from the large, straight edges arches pack - these are such good value…as you can pop out all the centres, use the frames and then use the bases too…my base was painted with Paperartsy fresco paint, then using the sequin mask I used the bump technique to add my base dots….using the top of my paintbrush I added hi-lights to my spots….. I then created larger dots with paint and a spray ink top…. my butterfly from a grab bag, was covered with pink spotty paper, inked and then outlined using a paint pen and dots, the same pen was used to edge the arch…the phrase was also stamped onto the pink dotty paper and inked….

Tando creative will soon be opening an online store where you can buy Tando products direct from them…so, keep an eye out on the blog for the opening date.

This week we have a full week over on the Tando blog so hope to see you there…

TFL xx

4 comments:

chrissie said...

This is terrific--love the colour and the wonderful bubble background

Chrissie x

Lynn said...

Nice one. We have a dotty challenge on at Scrapology until Tuesday.
Lynn

Karen said...

hehe you can NEVER have too many spots my lovely!!! This is sooo pretty, I love it xxx

Traceyr said...

Very spring like Carol loving the white accents on here.

:)