Sunday, April 20, 2014

Paperartsy - Ellen Vargo canvas

Over on the Paperartsy blog this week Ellen Vargo has been inspiring us all with her unique style - I really love the graphic lines of her stamps and can't wait to get my hands on the two new sets…

This week one of the projects was a 6 x 16" canvas - I haven't got any that size, but, did find a 4 x 12" blank canvas in my "box of goodies" lol

Here is my interpretation of her piece:-


I love the colour orange - another piece for my wall art…

TFL xx


8 comments:

Traceyr said...

I love orange too Carol lol great piece of artwork.

:)

Darcy Marshall said...

This is so lovely, really elegant!

Unknown said...

Stunning canvas love the changing colours within the orange x

hotpotato said...

ooo, I like this Carol.

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is absolutely superb, Carol; I love it,

Lucy x

chrissie said...

Stunning work on this Carol

Love Chrissie x

Karen said...

LOVE IT!!!!! gorgeous work sweetie xxx

Cocofolies said...

Oh, Wow Carol!!!!! Coco xx