Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kathy's sketch file

Here's my second piece for the Sketch file this month.....

Before I show it I think I should remind you of this months sketch...just in case!! lolx


 so, here is my take on it....

The base is cardboard which has been coloured using dylusion ink sprays, I just love how vibrant they are....then stencilling using dylusions acryllic paint (which i don't think is available at the mo) the number stencil I found amongst the kids old crafting bits!! lol, the image is a freebie from freubels freebies.....

If you get a chance pop on over to the sketch file and see what the other dt members have come up with - there is also a great selection of sketches for you to try - post your results so we can see what you've created.

TFL xx

2 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous card Carol. Love how you are using the sprays.. wish me luck with the verification words I'm struggling with them a bit!

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Absolutley gorgeous Carol! and congratulations on becoming DT for Papermaze. Well deserved xxx