Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Christmas card...

Ok so I do know that its only February - but, I got caught out big time this year with my Christmas cards and Hazel over on the BF forum runs a Christmas Card challenge blog and I did say I'd join in....ok its taken two months, but, here is card number 1 - how many more will I do before Christmas hey?


Each week Hazel has a different theme and this week the challenge was to use "Ribbon and or a charm" - I've kept this card pretty basic and have used, papers from a christmas kit which is yonks old and I have no idea who they are by, the focal image is off a set of stickers and the ribbon I found in my box, I think it must have some wire in it as when I pleated it it stayed!!

If you fancy getting ahead for Christmas this year pop on over to Hazel's Christmas Card blog...

TFL xx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Lovely to see you joining in my CHNC challenge 61, Carol, with this delightful card - hope to see you again soon. x