Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tando Tuesday

and today its Colour Crazed.....well, the brief is stamp and colour!!and here is my piece:-

I am loving these arch shapes, have you noticed? actually I love them all but the arches and dominos are my favs....anyway today I have used direct to surface technique to colour my base....this was done using a versamagic ink pad, then I stamped about 5 different background stamps onto the piece, all by various manufacturers....some of the edges were then hi-lighted with a white pen. I then took a piece of wire and threaded some beads and wrapped this around the shape. A domino shape was then coloured with another versamagic ink pad and then stamped, clear embossing powder was then added to give it a sheen...the domino was then matted onto a brown piece of card and then adhered over the metal wire. Gold dauber was then added to the edges.

Pop on over to the Tando Creative Blog and see what Joanne has come up.

TFL xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I will have to goto tando supplyer I love the chip board and this is another lovely example of you skill thanx for the lovely comment

Love Dawn xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Stuning piece Carol. Love the colours you have chosen. Thinking of you all.xx

Kaz said...

Another gorgeous project there Carol. It's been fab having you test what you can do with the whiteboard xxx

Karen said...

This is gorgeous!!! XXX

Angelnorth said...

Love this one Carol, the collection of images on the arch shape is so intriguing - lots to look at!