Thursday, March 25, 2010

Last Tando Technique...

Sadly today see's the end of Joanne and I's techniques for white board for Tando Creative - I've really enjoyed working with different products and putting the white board thro' its paces...today its a "free for all" and so a hotch potch of our favourite things...

Here's mine:-

The base is one of the lovely wavy edged arches. It has been coloured using a variety of the new DI's ...... the image is by stampington and was stamped direct to the board...her skirt was then coloured using watered down distress ink....the foliage was then stamped and hi-lighted using a glitter pen....the image was then coated with glossy accents and the edges daubed with gold acryllic...I was going to add something else but decided it looked better left alone!

Do pop on over to the Tando Blog and see what Joanne has created and see what the DT have created using other Tando Creative products. All the white board pieces that Joanne and I have used are now available to buy, one stockist is Bubblyfunk.

I would like to say Thank You to Di, Tando Creative for inviting me to play with these pieces I've really enjoyed the challenge and Thank You to Joanne for being such a great inspiration...

TFL xx

6 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Another lovely piece! I love the way you've surrounded her with the foliage. Thanks for being my playmate these last few weeks - it's been fun!

Kaz said...

I love this Carol. You've come up with such fab ideas and techniques xxx

Karen said...

This is a gorgeous piece Carol HUGS XXX

Traceyr said...

Great piece of chipboard there Carol. The effect on her skirt makes it look like it is coming alive. Super. :)

Nat said...

Hey hey Missus! Lovely creations as always, enjoyed having a catch up! Trying to get back into blogging - wonder how long it will last?! xxxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous Carol - love the image too...x