Friday, October 30, 2009

SCD day and its....

Hallowe'en Inchies week!

Well with the date being as it is what else could we have?

heres mine:-


and just for my lovely friend, Sue, guess what the base is made off? yep white card (ok Sue I can hear you laugh from here!! lolxx) and it was! coloured with distress inked and chalked with brown ink, the pumpkin was stamped with versafine and the top coloured with a green sakura glitter pen, a bit of computer text and the whole thing was coated with glossy accents....

..do you remember a couple of weeks ago I said that I was making something with my inchies? well, here it is...

...its an inchie cube and each side has a different week on - I must admit that I've got rather addicted to these little cubes - the tree was purchased from a craft fair a couple of weekends ago - I'm still unsure whether to leave it au natural or paint it or use it for its real purpose and decopatch it!! anyway, its to display my beautiful inchie cubes a couple of them have been made for me as prezzies....

Do pop along to the SCD blog there are some scary inchies on there this week, the girls have really done some FABBIE creating!

Don't forget that this week is our last week for inchies. For November we have something rather different lined up and we also have a Guest Designer joining us!

Have a great weekend. TFL xx

8 comments:

Traceyr said...

Love the pumpkin inchie and the cube is just fantastic Carol.

I think I would leave the tree natural for Halloween and Christmas to display things on and then maybe in the New Year see what takes your fancy.

:)

Gez Butterworth said...

Love your Jack o lantern inchie Carol & your fabbie cube. I was hoping you would say you have 2 trees! one to leave plain & one to decorate...what a decision!!

Wishing you a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

hehehe yup I did manage a snigger !!!

Love the new creation and the tree with the cube is brilliant!!!!

Angelnorth said...

Love your cube tree, great way to display your inchies!

CLARE said...

Lovely carol, what a perfect inchie for the time of year. Great idea to turn them into a cube

Kaz said...

Love the tree and cube xx

Artyjen said...

Great idea with your inchie cube and a lovely pumpkin inchie. Love the twinchies too! Thanks for the inspiration.
xoxo

melody said...

what a scrumptious halloween inchie..and wuv the *droplet* look on it's face! and oh........what a yummy inchie cube! great inspiration chickie