Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday again!

Every Thursday night when I sit down to write a post for my blog for the new SCD week, I tell myself that I should update my blog more! and each week I'm amazed at just how quickly Friday comes around - now thats a fab thing since its the start of the weekend - but, it just show's me how little time I get to do "other" things during the week now that I'm working full time!

So, its Friday again and its SCD time.....
We're still in inchie mode and this week its my great friend, Ang, who choose the theme...and its...

FACES

So, here my face (well not literally you understand!!);-


base white card with distress inks, lady stamp from one of those gorgeous inkadinkadoo packs (and no I'm not admitting how many packs I've got! rofl) character defination added with watercolour pencils, mini bling added a voila!

Pop on over to the SCD blog and see what the DT have come up with....

Have a great weekend. TFL xx

12 comments:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Another stunning piece of art Carol!

white card hey LOL....

Gez Butterworth said...

Love your face Carol! & the bling bling. :-) Hope you have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

Angelnorth said...

Perfect inchie - just enough but not too much, love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol! Ooops!!! Didn't notice it was inchies - read the bit on the right about it being all sorts and then didn't spot it! (D'oh!!!...Then again I have got the lurgy atm so that's my excuse!)

I think it's best if I remove the link as that's really embarrassing! LOL...would you be kind enough to remove it from the comments on the site too please, so that people don't think I am a loon! (okay, so you know I am!)

Lovely INCHIE btw! x

Hope you're keeping well?

Artyjen said...

Thats a lovely image....nice composition.......I chickened out this week and went digital!
xoxo

CLARE said...

Great inchie Carol, that stamp is a perfect fit. Good luck with working full time x

Zoechaos said...

Great piece Carol these inchies are fun!

Traceyr said...

Stunning art work again Carol. Love your face. :)

Dawn said...

Hiya!!
Wheee love this face - it's gorgeous - Love inkadinkadoo toooo!!!


Hugs
Dawn
xx

melody said...

as alwayz ... beautiful work! i love that image.. the touch of watercolors adds so much class to it! snd nice touch with the bling!

Kathy said...

It's lovely, Carol, I love the shading, has a sort of faded newspaper photo feel about it

humel said...

Love it :-) Can't believe it's taken me this long to visit your blog!! It won't be long before I visit again though, I am liking what I see ;-) Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog!