Thursday, October 8, 2009

green fairies....

my friend Anne and I do a regular monthly swap - we have a running theme going (remember the numbers) and each take it in turns to choose the theme for the current month.....

One of last months themes was fairies...

here's my take:-

I cut the atc's from white card and then coloured using distress inks (now you'd never guess that would you?) the images on the outsides are from inkadinkadoo and the middle image is unknown....each one was coloured in using watercolour pencils and then highlights added with a gel shimmer pen....I really had trouble parting with this set - might just have to make another set for me !!

TFL xx

11 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, those are lovely Carol! The shimmery highlights are perfect for fairies - great job!

Pia said...

wow what a beautiful cards, love the colours and image

Kaz said...

Such pretty fairies Carol! xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Stunning Carol. I love the shimmer.xx

tracy said...

very nice :) i love those stamps :)

CLARE said...

Gorgeous, I love the background I so wish i could do that! Is a gel shimmer pen the same as a sakura?
Have a good weekend. x

Hazel said...

I'm not surprised you had trouble parting with them - they are beautiful - love the blended colours and the highlights on the fairies x

Karen said...

ooo these are gorgeous Carol....I would want to keep them too! XXX

Kathy said...

These are lovely - I really like the backgrounds you've made, even though they are bright colours they still look soft and subtle

Crafting Queen said...

Wow these are beautiful. Anesha :-)

anne said...

I love these cards and they are mine!!!!! They look even better in real life