Sunday, September 27, 2009

mega challenge post...

I have been doing these pieces all week and just didn't get around to photographing them...so, here are my entries to a few challenges:-

Bubbly Scrumptious:-

Heres my entry to the "Vintage" challenge:-

the main image is a stamp! one of a set of 16 that I have recently acquired, all of them FAB! see another one further down...

This is my "House" entry...


Here is an entry for "Bizzy Becs" where the challenge was to use "pink or plum and burgandy and green, item must include lace, ribbon or fibres...."
The background paper is green with burgnady and pink spots, the flower is green with pink splashes, burgandy ribbon and a piece of lace which has pink and green flowers/leaves on it...the main piece is a piece of card coloured with AI's stamped with an oriental image and matted onto burgandy card....hope this meets the criteria!! lol

and my final challenge piece, although not last piccies...

is for Kathy's Sketch file:-

..that lady is another of those stamps I mentioned!!

and finally:-
Seven of us went to Ally Pally yesterday, if anyone has been following the paperartsy blog you'll know that Leandra was making some Archies to give away yesterday (well, after you'd bought some stamps of course and as I don't have that many stamps!! lolxx) anyway, look at this adorable piece...

ok, so the mannequin is a work in progress!! lolxx and still very stark...but, I hope that doesn't detract from my gorgeous archie??

TFL xx

13 comments:

Hazel said...

So much lovely crafty deliciousness to look at today - I think my fav is the vintage for BS x

Gez Butterworth said...

Ooooh fabulous creations Carol.xx

Love your house.xx & Archie of course! Glad you had fun yesterday.xx

Karen said...

oooooooo lucky girl with the arch Carol...its lovely!!!

I am loving all your work here today. Thank you for taking part in the BS Challenges XXX

Janice said...

Wow, what a lot of gorgeous cards. Love the BS vintage one and the Sketch File one - must be something to do with those stamps lol!

Angelnorth said...

Fab cards Carol! I love those vintage ad stamps, they look great on your projects. Lovely arch from Leandra, too!

Caroline said...

Love the entries for the Bubbly Scrumptious challenges - thanks Carol. And I do love your Archie - what a fab idea...x

Kaz said...

Wow there's a lot of scrumminess in this post Carol. Love the arch too and can't wait to see what you do to the mannikin. xx

Pia said...

OMG what a great cards.
Have a nice day.
hugs Pia

Kathy said...

wow! what a stunning collection of makes! Thank you for using one of my sketches - I do love to see what people use them for, everyone manages to make them look so different.
Also must say that I absolutely adore that "vintage" card at the top, it's a real beauty

LilyPuss Cards said...

wow!! fabulous card for the Creatalicious challenge this month..thanks for joining in!!!
regards
Jan..x

Traceyr said...

Love this archie Carol and how very spooky I have just found this post after I have just coloured in this stamped image myself.

I bought this stamp from Ally Pally recently.

Spooky or what? lol

:)

Anonymous said...

Wow your creations are all amazing but your card for our challenge at Creatilicious is especially beautiful!

Abby:)

Bec said...

This is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious.. Bec xx