Friday, September 25, 2009

Last moo of the month....

I've enjoyed this month of the moo...I love all the challenges and themes we've had so far on SCD, but, this month has really been "My cuppa" lol - so, its really sad that its come to an end....so, as usual, the last week of the month always falls to me to choose the theme and I've chosen:-

ABC

and here is my ABC moo:-



it started with a piece of white card - now thats a surprise isn't it!! lolxx, which was then coloured with distress inks (another surpise!!) a paperartsy mini was then stamped in black versafine ink. The little ABC was cut out on the cricut and glossed using Rangers Sepia Glossy Accents and little yellow gems added whilst the glaze was still drying. The edges were then edged with brown chalk ink. Do pop on over to the SCD blog and see what the others have created there are some wonderful moos on there....

Ally Pally on Saturday, the usual suspects are all going, purses ready and elbows too come to that!! mind you I know which stalls will be getting the majority of my dosh!! lolxx will let you all know my purchases on Sunday!!

Have a good weekend!
TFL xx

9 comments:

Pia said...

wow what a great work, beautiful

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, this is wonderful. Anesha

Angelnorth said...

Love the combination of letter styles on this Carol - nice job!

Karen said...

This is a lovely moo Carol. I am soo looking forward to what is for next months as moo's weren't my cuppa....sorry honey XXX

CLARE said...

lovely moo, great background. Enjoy yourself at AP - shame I couldnt make it this time. Have fun. x

Traceyr said...

Great moo there Carol. And please leave some stash for me as I'm going on Sunday. x x :)

Gez Butterworth said...

Fab moo Carol. Love the Sepia GA. Wishing you a fabby time tomorrow. Gez.xx

Zoechaos said...

Great little piece love how neat it is.

Artyjen said...

Love your moo.......hope you enjoyed ally pally.
xoxo