Thursday, May 15, 2008

just made it...

Why do I always start these challenge blog weeks off with good intentions, end up not doing any and then squeezing in at the last minute for those that I do? lolxx

Anyway, over on Tag you're It the challenge for the week was black and gold - I love black! so had to have a go and there are my efforts.
There are two of them since I had a notion to emboss gold onto gold and whilst I was at it decided to try and see what the black looked like! I ended up liking both so here you are! although, I must say that the photography leaves an awful lot to be desired!! lolxx there are gold swirls on the black card too, I think that you can just about make them out!!

I've also made some more inchies! I know thats really different for me isn't it!! lolxx anyway, guess what the theme was for these ones.....
...if you said Numbers you'd be right!! lolxx

TFLXX


6 comments:

Sam said...

Oh my gosh Carol these are both fab!! Can't choose which one I prefer and they look absolutely fantastic side by side...wonderful work! Thanks so much for taking part :)

Great inchies too, love how you've created the jumbled background, so much detail on such a tiny space!

Anne said...

Wow!!! BOTH your tags are fabulous Carol - I'm tempted to prefer the gold on gold, but the black on gold is just as stunning!! I love the swirls on the background too! Classy and neat and simply stunning!!

I love your inchies too - I'm going to investigate the inchie swap, I love the idea of what you do with yours!! Thank You sooo much for playing along with the tag challenge again - you're a star!! ;o) xx

Penny said...

One of my favourite stamps and a very fine job you've done with these classy tags! I love both of them, maybe the black one a tad more but it's a hard call as both are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The tags are so sriking - wonderful Carol! (and one of my favourite stamps!) The inchies are fab too!!

Anonymous said...

Black and gold, very classy - love these.

Great inchies!

sam21ski said...

oooooooohhhhhhh - these are fab xxx