Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tando Colours

Hello,

In this horrid time that we're living in at the moment, its nice to escape to my craft room.  To have my lovely paints, stencils, stamps, inks around me and to play.  For once, to be happy with what I've got and to create using what's to hand… Ok, I still look, but, at the moment its look only lol.

Today its my turn over on the tando blog, and as usual, the first week of the month is our colour week;Aprils colours are:-


lovely bright yellows to cheer us up… and in line with my theme for this year, here is my book and files for the 366 challenge for April.





It not too late to join in the challenge - The books, files, paper and template are available here and the challenge is here

Do pop on over to the Tando Blog and see what my teemies have come up with this week.

TFL and stay safe xx


No comments: