Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Hap-bee Birthday

Hello, what sad and scary times we are currently in.  With mass hysteria in the shops and businesses' closing and staff encouraged to work from home, where will it end.  I suppose the fact that China is now opening its borders to visitors gives us hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel.  However, the way that people are behaving, stock piling in a way that is selfish and totally irresponsible is shameful!

Anyway, putting all that to one side for a while.  I spent the afternoon playing with my gelli plate and make loads of prints ready to use for my projects.


The stencil was from the indigo-blu mixed media pack which can be found in the bubbly-funk shop.

Here is my finished Hap-bee birthday card:-


Pop on over to the bubbly funk blog for more details.

TFL and stay healthy peeps xx

No comments: