Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hallowe'en

Hello on this Hallowe'en Wednesday…. today is my first Wednesday post over on the bubbly funk blog - this will now be my regular day, so you'll know where to find me!!

Today, I decided to do a one page book - I've not seen these before and they are really easy to do so I will be making many more!!


This is the front of my book.
Using my gelli plate, I added paint, added a stencil, and then took a print with an a4 sheet of paper.  Using one of the new Bubbly Funk Stencils (released tomorrow) I added stars to my sheet and painted.  Due to the base being paper it took a while for each stage to dry… and I must admit I did get a bit impatient!! Once dry I folded into the book.

I decorated each double spread separately….




each page was decorated using neocolour 2 pencils, stamps and doodles!!

TFL xx

No comments: