Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Craft Stamper piece

Hello!

During the Summer, Craft Stamper magazine approached Di at Tando creative with the view of a sponsored article.  This means that both the Tando and Craft Stamper DT's get the same item to work with and create in their style….. I, for one, can't wait to see what everyone has created, but, I have to wait until I get my copy of the magazine.

So, this week, over on the blog the Tando DT are sharing with your their makes, today its my turn… with this:-




and once opened:-


sides and back:-





If you fancy getting your hands on a copy of the magazine and seeing all the makes together, head on over to www.craftstamper.com, www.mags-uk.com or for digital copies www.pocketmags.co.uk
For the tando seek peeks head on over to the Tando blog

TFL xx

No comments: