Monday, July 2, 2018

Tando Colour week

Hello, hope you're all enjoying this gorgeous weather we're having at the moment.  I absolutely love it - I'm defiantly a warm girl! hate the cold.

Today sees the start of another colour week over on the Tando Creative blog and I'm kicking off the week with my mixed media board number 7

First of all, lets see the colour palette for July:-



and here is my piece:-



I have used:-
Tando Mixed media board:- 74mm x 138mm as my base, this was given a coat of DecoArt tinting base.  As I didn't have the right colours I decided to use the darker colours, Quinacridone Violet and yellow iron oxide and then for the lighter tones to mixed with titan buff… these four colours made up my base… using Napthitol red light I stencilled thro some sequin waste to finish off the base.  

My bird was painted using the same colours and comes from the whimsical bird 1 set, glossy accents added some hi-lights to my bird.

A sticker sentiment finished it all off.

Do pop on over to the Tando creative blog during the week for some more colour themed projects.

TFL xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

I absolutely adore this Carol!!!!!!!!!! xxx