Sunday, July 8, 2018

Paperartsy Transfer fortnight

Hello, what lovely weather we are currently having - although the garden could do with some rain! unlike where my son is, he is currently living in Japan where floods and an earthquake have left the area in a vunerable state.

This fortnight over on the Paperartsy blog the theme is "transfers" - there are loads of different methods detailed, but, I have used my Tim Holtz transfers to add a focal point to my piece:-



My base is a cat food box which was die cut using a large primitive heart die.  I then took out my Paperartsy paints:- snowflake was painted on the base and then I added bougainvillea, carribbean sea and tangerine… I then stencilled bougainvillea over the top using sequin waste.  Black paint was then added to the outside and once dry doodled using a white pen.  Once everything was dry I added some transfers from Tim Holtz…. some small stickers were also added.

TFL xx

2 comments:

Karen said...

This is beautiful my lovely! I hope that Josh is ok xxx

Lucy said...

This is absolutely lovely!

Lucy x