Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Use Tando Packaging...

As with all products Tando has some very useful packaging that can be recycled.  Most of the hanging kits, and minis, come with a stiff card backing sheet and the stencils all come with lovely black card all of which can be very useful in your projects.

This week over on the Tando blog the challenge is to use the packing in our pieces….

Here is my offering:-


The base is from a hanging kit, I cut off the tab and gave the backing sheet a coat of gesso.  Once dry I added some Paperartsy acrylic paint… I then stencilled mini mask clocks using white paint, using the same base colours I stencilled thro' the sequin waste stencil…. I also added some black paint thro the Andy Skinner Have your say stencil.  I added doodling with black and white pens and some washi tape to finish off my background.  I then wrote the quote on some scrap card, inked the edges and then matted onto the black card from the stencil packs… this was then adhered to the background.

TFL xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is fabulous Carol!!!! Love the handwriting my lovely xxx