Monday, July 4, 2016

Colour post

As its the first Monday in a new month its my job to announce the colour theme over on the Tando blog.  Its always been my position to announce the previous month's winner too, but, Tando have now moved onto Facebook with its own page for all of you to share your Tando makes, there will be news of retreats, new products too as well as competitions so do sign up to join in… the link is here…


Following on with my colour ATC's, here is the 7th in the series:-


I've painted the Tando ATC base with Paperartsy paint…once dry I added text stamped with white paint… doodles were also added..  The stamping is from the Natalie Kalbach Marks plate by Stampendous, which can be found here.  some washi tape, a further text stamp covered in glossy accents, finished off my 7th ATC.

TFL xx

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS Carol ♥

Love, LOVE, love the idea of a series ♥♥