Sunday, March 6, 2016

Andy Skinner - Bold and Bright

Hi, the DecoArt guru, Andy Skinner, is running a challenge over on his blog and the theme is Bold and Bright…here is my entry…


My base is a 5"x 7" canvas board, to which I added DecoArt media fluid acrylics in:- 
quinacridone violet, cobalt turquoise blue and buff using the tinting base as I went…I then added some yellow/green mister… I then added texture paste thro'' the burning rubber stencil, adding gold embossing powder before it dried - once the texture paste had set I then added heat to melt the powder (I must admit I did get a bit impatient and the tracks are bubbled, but, I like it that way)… buff media fluid acrylic was then painted thro' the have your say mask…further doodling was added to the base.  Once everything was dry I painted media fluid acrylic in carbon black thro' the children stencil…a couple of pieces of washi tape was then added to made a base for the children…further doodling finished it off…

TFL xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely colors and textures Carol. Makes me think that your children are at a carnival - walking together, exploring the sights and sounds! j