Tuesday, March 29, 2016

a recipe….

and not for cooking either!! lol is the theme this week over on the Tando Creative blog…and it is:-

1 x stencil
2 x stamps
3 x flowers

Here is my piece:-



The base is an insert from the new mini stencil folder…which I added a mini flourish stencil which had grungepaste pushed thro…. I then added some heavy acrylic paints by Dana Wakely… once this was dry I stamped a text stamp with white paint and then the circle from the first paperartsy/wunderlust plate, some doodling was also added. Three mini flowers were painted with the same paints and stamped using the text stamp, these were then doodled.  I added a layer of Tim Holtz  distress collage medium - crazing (the jury is still out on this!) to the back plate and the flowers.

Pop along to the Tando Creative blog to see some more recipes and don't forget that there is still time to join in this months challenge - there are prizes up for grabs!

TFL xx

No comments: