Sunday, April 5, 2015

Aprils colour theme...

Happy Easter…..

as always over on the Tando Creative blog - the first week of the month is our colour theme week and this week we are working with these colours:-


Using a Tando ATC as my base I created this:-

I have used Paperartsy's fresco paints on this project, some of their new colours and some of the old favourites…

I have painted the base and added paint stenciled thro the new mini distressed diamond stencil… I have painted a daffodil from the flowers with stems grab bag and also painted some eggs from the mini easter eggs pack all of the painted elements were given a coating of distress crackle rock candy before being adhered to my atc base.

A new challenge month starts tomorrow over on the Tando creative blog, do be sure to give it a look.

TFL xx

No comments: