Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Challenge

As its Wednesday, and the first of the month - there is a new challenge over on the Tando Creative challenge blog - this time its my turn to start off the month.

This month the theme is:-

COME FLY WITH ME

this is my piece:-



using grunge paste I added texture to the base of a large media board using the bullseye mask.  Once dry, I added three butterflies from the grab bag and a bird from the birds and branches pack.  I then added a layer of paint and then added a further layer of darker paint blending it all in with a wet wipe.  Definition was added using a black pen and some treasure gold.

The challenge at Tando Creative is open to everyone so pop on over and perhaps you could be the winner of this months Tando goodies.

TFL


1 comment:

chrissie said...

This is terrific Carol--love all the texture you have created with the shapes.

Chrissie x