Monday, July 28, 2014

ATC WEEK

over on the Tando creative blog this week and today its my turn to share with you my ATC…


The base is a Tando ATC blank which I painted with Paperartsy fresco finish paint….I then added lines using an old store care and circles using my bottle lid, I added black lines to these elements to hi-light.  I then added an edging in peacoat and stencilled thro' some sequin waste with the same colour….using the left over paints on my mat I painted a couple of flower minis and added two tone greens to some mini leaves….I then stamped a saying, matted onto black card and attached all my elements to my ATC…. pop on over to the blog this week to see some other ATCs made by the DT,

Hope everyone is managing in this heat!

TFL xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Whatever it may say on that ATC, I really like it :D HUGS xxx