Saturday, April 27, 2013

tags week

This week has been all about TAGS over on the Tando Creative blog.  Today is my turn to show you my tag:-


The base is a size 8 tag which was coloured using distress inks and then flicked with water - sometimes its good to go back to basics with older products - then I stamped part of a prima text stamp around the edges, only inking it on the 3/4th impressions.  Taking my tando products I painted them all with distress paint - then once dry I doodled on them with black pen before adding either glossy accents or crackle accents.  The tando minis used were:- butterflies, flowers, rabbits, key and swirls then a piece of border for the base.

This week has seen some fab tags over on the blog do pop on over and take a look...

TFL xx

5 comments:

chrissie said...

This tag is wonderful Carol and your use of the Tando products shows them off so well

Chrissie x

hotpotato said...

Love this tag, though it looks more gorgeous in the flesh.

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely exquisite... I love the colour blending across your background - delicious use of the Tando pieces too!
Alison x

Karen said...

Love the colours on this tag. Beautiful.

Dawn said...

What a beautiful tag Carol, I love your perfectly blended DI background, lol I could do with a lesson!! Fab colours and layout, those rabbits are adorable aren't they!
Hugs x