Thursday, April 18, 2013

Out of the Hat challenges - Circus

I can't believe that its already the 3rd week of my Guest DT spot over at Out of The Hat creations Challenge blog, this week the theme is:-

CIRCUS

This time I've created a journalling page:-


The base is dylusion ink sprays with various stamps and doodles and other paint effects added....ticket stubs have been added at the side.  The images are all from Fruebels freebies....

I can't wait to see what others have created on this theme - its one you either like or loathe I think.

This month this prize is up for grabs -

a lovely range of Tando Creative Minis kindly donated by Di at Tando Creative.

Don't forget to pop over to the Challenge blog to see what the DT have created.

TFL

10 comments:

hotpotato said...

love what you've done Carol.

Gibby Frogett said...

Fabulous artwork, can almost smell the candyfloss and donuts and imagine the ringmaster with big hat a curly moustache saying 'roll up - roll up'... thinking probably more of the 1960s/70s rather than now though... Gill x

Karen said...

ooo lots of movement here! I really like your page and the 'fan' really makes it pop! HUGS xxx

Traceyr said...

Carol mmmm orange hahaha. ♥ what you have done with the sunbursts at the top of your page it's fabulous.

:)

Sandra's Spot said...

Amazing journal page Carol I love it. Hugs Sandra X

Janet said...

Fabulous circus page Carol, great colours.
Janet x

Tracey-B said...

Great journal page Carol. x

chrissie said...

Fantastic work on this Caroll. I really love the colour ans the images.

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol. Love your page, it reminds me of the Circus posters that were around when I was younger. Thanks for a trip down Memory Lane. xxx

Anonymous said...

Love your journal page. The images are terrific! Tracy:)