Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mr Mojo

where are you??

I have a room full of stash and no inclination to go in there... I bought the new dylusion ink sprays and they are gorgeous - but even those didn't do it!!

Last Sunday I sat in there and decided just to throw some bits together, no schedule, no guidelines and no pressure and this is what I came up with...

loads of paints, stencilling, doodling with charcoal pencil, stamping, stickers....everything just sat there and played...perhaps mr mojo will now pop his head up!!??



chrissies said...

Terrific tag Carol--hope this got your mojo going again

Love Chrissie xx

Kaz said...

Well that looks pretty good to me - who needs mr mojo if you can make a fab tag like that without him! I do know how you feel though xx

Dawn said...

Ooh Carol what a gorgeous tag, you have achieved amazing depth with all your fab layers. Hope it helped to 'let rip' sweetie.
Huge hugs x

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

well for someone with missing mojo it's a great tag Carol! must be the time of year as my mojo is also AWOL!

Sue x

Kate said...

Hi, it's me!

Great idea to just throw stuff at a smaller project and get the creative juices flowing!

** Kate **