Thursday, March 1, 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge 49 - Purple, pink and black

So, when I read the colour scheme it didn't say come on create with me....but, once I'd got into it I quite like the colours together...here's what I came up with...


The background was created with dylusion spray inks, masked with water and then pink, purple and black acryllic paints were used to add texture. Gill by Daniel Torrente is my main image and was stamped on a scrap of the left over background paper, the purple mat was stamped with swirl stalks.  The beaded pins were made with black, pin and purple beads and matching buttons and trim also added.

TFL xx

6 comments:

Traceyr said...

ooo that tag looks fab! I would never have thought to put those colours together either but they really look gorgeous with how you have used them.

:)

Artyjen said...

Mmmm you are so with me on that one....not the colours of choice hey? You have made a great result though.
xoxo Sioux

Kaz said...

I love your tag Carol, it's so stylish. It's lovely to have you join us at Stampotique xxx

Willy said...

Fabulous tag! Thanks for joining us at SDC 49.

salamanda said...

That love the tag and the bead trimming

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Gosh those colours do work don't they! love the beading to finish it off xxx