Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday 8th January

How can a short week seem so incredibly long? that was the question we were all asking each other at the crop yesterday! This week will fly pass tho'!! lol

For Christmas, Di gave me a desk tidy to alter and this is what I've done with it:-

The base was painted with paperartsy fresco paints and then stamped over......Tim Holtz tissue tape and then salvage stickers from the crowded attic pack attached.  The old fashioned typewritter is a stamp.... vintage pen nibs and a light bulb charm finished off the front...


The side view.....



The other side view....



Once I've finished my craft room sort out this will sit on my desk for my pens etc...

Hope the New Year has started off well for you all

TFL xx

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the colour of this Carol, works really well with the embellishments. Hope you clear out carries on well, I am very happy with my stamps I got from you, and I owe you for the buckle

X

Kaz said...

Oh that's just stunning Carol. Love it xxx

Traceyr said...

What a great sized tidy for stuff on your desk Carol. I love what you have done with it and a great colour too but then I am biased. :)

Net said...

Me likey!

Looks fab Carol.

Anne said...

Ooooh, this is just so gorgeous Carol! I 'inherited' a really old wooden box this week that is screaming out for a bit of a facelift and I was wondering what to do with it - you've given me a fantastic idea, so thanks for the inspiration! I love what you've done with this and I bet it will look wonderful on your desk! :o) xx

Janet said...

Love your new desk tidier,great colours
Janet x

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

What a great idea Carol love how you've decorated it! Question is will there ever be room on the desk for it rofl xxxx

Hazel said...

Love the way you've altered this - enjoy using it x