Monday, October 17, 2011

17.10.11





Everyday! thats what keeps me sane!!  This piece was a wooden "word" which was painted every colour under the sun until I was happy with the result which was eventually created using dylusions paints...the stamps are my hero S!r T!m's and these were hi-lighted with white pen...the edges were given the inka gold treatment! and the whole thing spritzed with ranger's perfect pearls mist in gold.

On Saturday another on-line class goes live for Tando Creative and I'm hosting this time....here are a couple of sneak peeks to tempt you to join in.



The on line classes are running for four weeks and I really hope that you can take part I'd love to see what you come up! See you there on Saturday.

Also, don't forget the Tando Challenge blog - the theme this month is "Hallowe'en" as always there is a fab prize up for grabs, your choice of 4 Tando products...how fab is that...wish I could enter!  You don't have to use Tando products to enter, but, if you do you get entered twice.

TFL xx

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous sneak peaks :-)

Good Luck with the classes.xx

Will be thinking of you all on Saturday! Best wishes.xxx