Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday 19th November 2010

Grief another week just flown past and someone told me the other day its 40 days to Christmas (well thats going to be less now isn't it!!) and guess what, still no cards started here - one year I will learn and get started early! BF do a 25 challenge each month and a theme is set so that Christmas cards can be made all year around - I think I managed to complete one!! not going to get me very far is it??? lolx

So, this week - another eventful one in this household - and just for a change another family member was admitted to hospital - I'm sure they are going to nick-name a ward after us after the amount of time we've spent there this year!!

So, as its Friday, its SCD day....its my turn to choose the theme this week and I've chosen

"Numbers"

This month you can make whatever you like as long as it ties in with the theme...so, this week (as I've made all the cards now) I've made an ATC...


I like to use chipboard or very thick cardstock for my atc's and this one is no exception - the chipboard was white based and so I added the distress inks directly to the top - stamped in black ink various number stamps and added a fragment over one of them to hi-light.....

Would anyone like to do a trade with me on this one?

As its a free month the DT have come up with some gorgeous pieces...do pop along to the scd blog and take a look we'd love it if you joined in too....

Have a good week.

TFL xx

12 comments:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Fab ATC Carol, love the colouring. Hope your brother and Dad are doing okay and you have a better week.

Sue x

Anonymous said...

love the colour combi.

Artyjen said...

Gorgeous colour combination on the background :)
xoxo Sioux
Hope you have a calm weekend...hugs

Karen said...

ooo this is a lovely ATC honey! As for the C cards...go & buy some, no-one will mind...you have a lot on your plate at the mo. Sending you mahoosive HUGS xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic ATC in great colours and with wonderful images.

Yvonne said...

Love everything about this one, Carol!

Nancy said...

Lovely ATC, love the colours. Hope your family all continue to improve
x

Gez Butterworth said...

FAB colours Carol. Hope you have a better week. Hugs, Gez.xx

Zoechaos said...

No takers on the swap! gosh what are you looking for it? Fab idea thank you, love your ATC the colours make the numbers pop and the little spotlight brill. Can only hope and send positive thoughts that everything settles down for you and remember crafting is a joy not a chore so if you cannot make the cards not your problem. xx Zoe

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is just gorgeous! :D

Karen said...

nice atc especially the colours. love karen x

Chris said...

Hi Carol... ooooh gorgeous atc hun...love those colours!!
Looks like Zoe beat me to the swap lol but if you fancy doing another let me know:D

Thanks for the welcome to the Tando team too me lovely...gonna be fun...I can feel it in me bones...lol
hugs
Chris xx