Friday, November 12, 2010

12th November 2010

I'd like to Thank some very special people this week, and you know who you are, some very special friends who have been in touch with me all week and being so very supportive and one "blast from the past" which was very nice to hear from after all this time.  I really appreciate all your support, care and kind words ....my brother is doing really well and is now at home - its going to be a long journey for him to be physically and mentally well again, but, with the support of us all he'll get there.

With it being Friday its SCD day....and this week the lovely Gez has chosen the theme of "Wings" ....I'm still trying to catch up on those cards...think some of my friends will be really upset with a bought one!!! lolxx

so, this is my wings effort:-


I'm not sure where the backing paper comes from.....the stamp is from Cherry Pie and I just love her, she's so easy to colour and get great definition and depth....bit of bling finished it all off!!

Have a good weekend whatever you're up to...

TFL xx

8 comments:

Artyjen said...

There are wings and then there are WINGS! Fab card and such a great image :) It's good your brother is at home.....best to stay out of a hospital if you can at all avoid it in my opinion! Take care
xoxo Sioux

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Super news about your brother Carol, wishing him and you lots of love.

Love your card, the stamped image is beautiful and the lace is a lovely finishing tuch.

Karen said...

You take care of yourself too Carol!

this is a loely card...I have admired that stamp for ages! HUGS XXX

Angelnorth said...

Hope your brother continues to improve Carol - big hugs to you all. Great card, the stamp is beautiful!

Janet said...

Beautiful card Carol
Janet x

Traceyr said...

Lots of hugs for you and your family Carol.

That card is lovely and I am sure friends will understand if you don't handmake their cards. x x x


:)

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Carol! That's a beautiful stamp!
Alison x

Karen said...

great card carol, keep inspiring us. karen x