Thursday, August 20, 2009

on the build....

over at Bubbly Funk we recently had a house swap....there were 11 of us involved and so we made 11 houses. My pal, Gez, was unable to particpate, so I made 12 one for her...lol

Here are my houses:-
All the houses started off as white card - cut into shape and then coloured using distress or chalk inks or acrylic paint, one even had a piece of pattern paper (ouch!). Every house had a piece of stamping on it, whether it was a background stamp or a phrase on the card....alot of the stamps are paperbag studios with fill ins of others!

I have now got my houses back and will photograph them later...

TFLXX

7 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

I am the very PROUD owner of one of your stunning houses Carol. Thank You SO Much for thinking of me. XXXX

All you houses are superb.

Have you still got Angie's stamp!!lol.

Wishing you all a super weekend. Gez...xx

Karen said...

Awe these are all lovely Carol!!! I got the one with the lace on which I love, thank you XXX

Carol Plume said...

Gez - no I invested in one of those stamps myself!! lolxx

tracy said...

what a fabby street :)

Dawn said...

Wow wouldn't mind one of these Carol they are gorgeous - you have some great stamps!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Kaz said...

Those look amazing together, so many different looks.

Traceyr said...

Glorious houses Carol and all so different - love it.