Wednesday, August 12, 2009

cards....

August is always the month for cards - thank you cards after a birthday and my brother, Dad, Aunt,various cousins and a couple of dear friends birthday too.....so, this week I have been making cards like they are going out of fashion...

This one is for my Nan who sent me some money (to spend at Ally pally) for my birthday:-
Really basic and not fancy just right for an 80 year old....

Then....

and


all using various basic grey (k and co for Thank you card) papers and stamped images....all images have been coloured in using those caran d'ache watercolour pencils that I just so love....

TFL xx

3 comments:

Kaz said...

Oh those are all gorgeous Carol. You could put the last one in for this week's BS challenge ;) x

Karen said...

ooo thse are lovely Carol XXX

Kit said...

this is beautiful I love the colours