Saturday, January 17, 2009

wow look what've I've been given....

My lovely friend Gez has nominated me for this award:-

In order to get this award you need to:

1). Post a link of the person who gave you this award.
2). Nominate 5 other people and give a link to their sites
3). Let your nominators know that they got an award from you.
4). Put a logo of the award on the blog.

Grief now the hard part to nominate 5 blogs:-

1. My dear friend Ang, who is so kind and generous and HUGELY talented, although her
blog could do with a dust off!! lolxx Do go and see what she gets upto as her stuff is just FAB!

2. Clare - a really good friend and creates some lovely pieces.

3. Anne - totally Gorgeous pieces and her stamps are just WOW!

4. Suzy - what can I say? totally mad with her pack of 6 dogs and tells the most
wonderful stories about their antics. Such a lovely person and very talented.

5. Dawn - I've not know Dawn for long her tags are just gorgeous every week...

Pop along and visit their blogs and be truly inspired!

A big Thank You to Gez for the nomination xx

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww thanks for thinking of me Carol!!

Hugs

Dawn
xx

Gez Butterworth said...

You are very welcome Carol.

It was a pleasure to be able to offer you this award. Your work is truly inspirational.

Hope you have a good week next week.
Gez. xx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Thanks Carol,you had me blushing... I'll have to put myy thinking cap on now.

Anne said...

{**blush**} Awww... Bless You Carol!! This is lovely - Thank You so much! {{{HUG}}} xx

CLARE said...

Thankyou so much Carol so sweet of you