Wednesday, April 7, 2021

tando colour week

Hello,

I can't believe that its over a month ago since I last wrote on my blog.  With insta and facebook I don't think too many people look at blogs like they used to do they?

Its my turn over on the Tando blog today with my April colour tag….

This is Aprils colour palette


 

and here is my tag



this month I decided to get the gelli plate out and have a play - I treated myself to a large plate a while ago and hadn't used it.  My first prints weren't too good as they had the appearance of being 'oily' - I did persevere tho' and ended up with quite a few pages to play with….

I also added some offcuts of paper to the tag to add some texture.  three butterflies from the grab bag were also painted and addled.  The stamped text is from Tim's tiny text plate…. 


TFL xx

No comments: