Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy hallowe'en

 Hello, its Hallowe'en today and so that we are all in that spooky, quirky sort of moody the weather is deciding to play its part, pouring down, cold, windy and dark… its nearly two o'clock as I type this but its so dark outside.  I suppose the pending news of the PM giving an address at 4pm is adding to it all…. 

This week Tando had some lovely items on Hochanda… the new product for the show was the matchboxes… they are really lovely and come with some inners for your to decorate.

I took photos on my phone and didn't take any proper ones before I sent them off, but, here is my matchbox and inners







I really enjoyed doing these.  The paint is paper artsy and I've added some extra marks using florescent poscas… my new fav…

Thank you for looking and stay safe everyone xx



No comments: